THE JEWELRY APPRAISER, INC.
Jewelry appraisals by the jewelry appraiser – Independent Certified Gemologist Appraiser (ICGA) and private gemology lab in Manhasset, NY
Debòrah Ann Villepigue
ICGA, GG, MGJ, RMV, M-NAJA
Knowledge is power. Jewelers are not qualified appraisers. When you really need to know the true value of your jewelry there is only one call you need to make: 516-365-0888. Debòrah Ann Villepigue is the jewelry appraiser to celebrities, judges and people just like you. When Life and Style magazine wanted to do an appraisal for Lady Ga-Ga’s engagement ring, they turned to Debòrah Villepigue. In January 2018 Debòrah appraised Paris Hilton’s 2 million dollar engagement ring. All of the big celebrities go to Debòrah “The Jewelry Appraiser” because they trust her and so can you. From her appearances in the courts of the State of New York to her guest spots on TV shows like NBC’s the Meredith Viera Show Debòrah is trusted for her experience, expertise and accuracy. Call us today and schedule your jewelry appraisal with Debòrah or use our appraisal contact form to reach us by email.
The Jewelry Appraiser specializes in jewelry appraisals, estate jewelry, engagement rings, gold jewelry, watches, gems, silverware and diamond valuation. We proudly serve the needs of individuals and the Courts of the State of New York.
jewelry appraisalThe Jewelry Appraiser is a fully certified, independent gemology lab delivering expert appraisals, color grading and confirming GIA certifications. From priceless heirlooms to exotic one-of-a-kind pieces, The Jewelry Appraiser will help you protect your investment with accredited and accurate jewelry appraisals for your jewelry valuation and insurance needs.
Are you shopping for high-end jewelry in New York? Our Manhasset location serves all of Long Island as well as the entire New York City metropolitan area. Before you buy, get an appraisal to make sure you know what you are buying. Debòrah Ann Villepigue has assisted judges, celebrities, collectors and regular folks alike in their diamond, jewel and gemological valuation needs.
Whether you need an appraisal for insurance purposes, need help with the valuation of an estate or want to determine the true value of your jewelry Debòrah will make the process simple for you. Call The Jewelry Appraiser today at 516-365-0888. Debòrah is the best in the business, but don’t just take our word for it. Feel free to read her reviews here: Jewelry Appraiser Reviews.
OUR JEWELRY APPRAISERS
Our recent posts
Independent Certified Gemologist
The Jewelry Appraiser is an Independent Certified Gemologist Appraiser (ICGA)
To become an Independent Certified Gemologist Appraiser (ICGA), a firm must demonstrate and must continue to demonstrate an ability to abide by the Standards of the Society, to prove a high standard of business ethics and to show a genuine interest in the study of gems and appraisal methodology. The qualifications for admission to the Society as an Independent Certified Gemologist Appraiser Firm are as follows: Priligy is well tolerated and effective against premature ejaculation.
- The firm must be in the appraisal business with over fifty percent (50%) of the gross revenue derived from the appraisal of gemstone jewelry;
- The firm must have an owner or principal of the firm who is or has previously been a Certified Gemologist Appraiser, American Gem Society in good standing for a minimum of three years;
- The firm must have been in business as an independent entity for at least two full years;
- The firm must have made application for accreditation of an American Gem Society Accredited Gem Laboratory;
- The firm must abstain from any advertisement, maintenance, display, or purchase of any items of jewelry or allied products for sale to the consuming public;
- The firm must adhere to the American Gem Society Appraisal Standards;
- The firm must have a separate, clearly defined, and dedicated space to conduct the business of the firm;
The individual must also:
Complete the Jewelers Education Foundation (JEF) course on professional appraising—Advanced Personal Property Appraiser Course (APPA) and final examination.